Eng. Mssa'ed Abdul Rahman Al Angari
- He received his bachelor's degree in civil engineering from King Saud University, Riyadh, in 1390 AH.
- He joined as a Design and Supervision Engineer in the Ministry of Interior’s Under-Secretariat for Municipal Affairs, from which he traveled abroad and returned as a Director of the Engineering Department in the Central Region.
- He received his master's degree from Pittsburgh University in 1394.
- He was appointed as Under-Secretary of Mayor of Riyadh Region in 1396.
- He was a member of the Organizing Committee of “The Kingdom’s Exhibition between Yesterday and Today” since its establishment in 1405 AH.
- He was appointed mayor of Riyadh city on 6/1/1411 AH.
- He has been awarded the King Abdulaziz order of the first class in 1407 AH.
- He participated in a large number of international and regional conferences and seminars for (Organization of Arab Cities, the Organization of Islamic Capitals and Cities, Organization of the World Major Cities, and the World Capitals Organization).
- He was appointed as a member of Al-Shura Council from 1418 AH until 1430 AH.
From 1411 AH. to 1418 AH.