Terms of Using the Riyadh Municipality Portal
This Portal of Riyadh Municipality, (hereinafter also referred to as the “Riyadh Municipality Portal” or “Portal”) is maintained for personal use. Access and Use of this Portal is subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Your access to this site is in consideration for your agreement, without limitation or qualification, to these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether you are a registered user or not. This takes effect from the date on which you first use this Portal.
As it is clear from the Portal's vision and mission, the most important objectives are to increase Municipal awareness and to provide a wide variety of Municipal information envisioned to promote Municipal education for portal visitors and users, but this does not mean in any way that you should dispense with specialized physician when you need to. Reliance on all Municipal information published is limited to awareness. In addition, use of that Municipal information is at the user's own responsibility.
Restrictions on Use
On using the Riyadh Municipality Portal, you agree not to:
- Make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or Municipal information not owned by or licensed to you.
- Use this Portal in any way to send unsolicited commercial email or "spam", or any similar abuse of the Riyadh Municipality Portal.
- Make available or upload files to this Portal that may contain a virus or corrupt data.
- Publish post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful material or Municipal information via the Portal.
- Engage in activities through the Riyadh Municipality portal, which are illegal or unlawful in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Post on the Riyadh Municipality portal any product or service which would cause us to violate any applicable law or regulation of any jurisdiction
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or to attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Portal.
- Take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the portal infrastructure.
Hyper linking to Riyadh Municipality Portal
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of Riyadh Municipality Portal or any of its contents are prohibited.
- You can put the links of Riyadh Municipality Portal in any other sites that do not violate the objectives, policies and frameworks of the Riyadh Municipality Portal
- Under no circumstance shall the Riyadh Municipality be considered associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logs, insignia or other devices used of appearing on websites that link to this Portal or any of its contents.
- The Riyadh Municipality reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or Municipal information , or material that violate any law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- The Riyadh Municipality reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames, and disclaims any responsibility for the contents available on any other website reached by links to or from this Portal.
Hyper linking from Riyadh Municipality Portal
- Links to other Portals and/or websites are provided as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the Portals and/or websites we link to, and we do not endorse their contents. Use of the hyper-links and access to such websites or Portals are entirely at your own responsibility.
- We aim to replace broken links to other sites, but we cannot guarantee that these links will always work, as we have no control over the availability of other sites.
We exert our utmost efforts to check and test material at all stages of production. However, it is better for you to run an anti-virus program on all materials downloaded from Internet.
We shall not be liable for any loss, disruption or damage affecting your data or your computer system, which may occur whilst connecting to this Portal or using material derived from it.
The Riyadh Municipality Portal and the services, Municipal information, materials and functions available or accessed through it are provided for your personal use and convenience on an ‘as is’ and “as available” basis without any representations, promises or warranties of any kind whatsoever.
We cannot guarantee and shall not be held liable for any interruptions, errors or inaccuracies that may arise in the use or contents of this Portal or any other site linked to it with or without our knowledge.
Any communication or Municipal information which a user may transmit through this Portal shall not be entitled to proprietary or confidential status, and any use or interaction involving this site shall neither grant nor be intended to grant a user any rights, licenses or other privileges whatsoever.
The Municipality's waiver of any right available to it under these Terms and Conditions in one of the places or events does never constitute a waiver of any right in any other place or event.
Limitation of Liability
The services offered on the Riyadh Municipality Portal to process on-line applications and obtain Municipal information in respect to various government agencies and authorities, are for your convenience only. You hereby acknowledge your full awareness that Internet communications may be subject to interference or interception by third parties that this Portal does not replace Municipal information available through official channels, and that applications and administrative steps can still be performed directly before the competent authority.
Therefore, use of this Portal remains at your own responsibility and, in no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may incur on account of using, visiting, relying on any statement, opinion, representation on the Portal nor resulting from any delay in operation, transmission, communication failures, internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software or the conduct or views of any person who access this Portal.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any damage or loss incurred because of your accessing or using this Portal is to refrain from or discontinue using or accessing it.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Riyadh Municipality and any entities, employees and agents in charge of managing, maintaining, updating and supplying the Riyadh Municipality Portal from any and all liabilities incurred in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use or any applicable laws whether in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or in your own jurisdiction.
Termination of Use
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate, block or suspend your access to and use of this Portal without notice and for any reason, including for example violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use in addition to any other conduct, which may in our sole assessment, be unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you shall no longer be authorized to access this Portal.
This Portal is maintained by the Department of Municipal information Technology, a Department of the Riyadh Municipality in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
All materials included within or published on this Portal such as the Municipal information graphics and software programs (the contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights.
Being one of its main objectives, the portal is intended to increase awareness and promote Municipal learning for portal visitors and users. Only the personal user, for non-profit using, can benefit from portal content or any Municipal information published on it, provided that he shall refer to the portal as the source of such content and Municipal information.
Except as otherwise provided, you may not sell, license, rent, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, edit or create derivative works from any material or content from this Portal for public or commercial purposes without the prior written permission of the Riyadh Municipality.
Modification of any of the Portal contents is strictly prohibited. Graphics and images on this Portal site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of the Riyadh Municipality.
You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with respect to all claims and controversies arising from your use of this Portal. Arabic is the official language of the Portal and will be used to resolve any disputes arising from your use of the portal or any Municipal information contained in it.
General Terms and Conditions
- All materials and Municipal information on this portal are educational and non-profitable.
- Arabic is the primary language for using the portal and benefiting from all materials published on it.
- The main aim of translation of all materials published on this Portal and of these Terms and Conditions is to increase the benefits, but in case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Arabic language version; the Arabic language version shall prevail.
- The portal includes various e-participation tools, such as forums, polls, comments, blogs, voting system, personal contributions, SMS messages, and toll free services.
- The Portal administration has drawn up a set of criteria and restrictions on the use of e-participation to achieve the highest benefit from the principle of e-participation. By entering, you accept these criteria and restrictions.
- The Municipality reserves the right to delete or refuse any comment at any time for any reason.
- Should you have any question regarding privacy and disclaimer statements, please contact us through the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org